With over 20 years of direct non-profit experience, JoAnn Albers has become known for her expertise in fundraising. JoAnn has the flexibility, insight and resources to help nonprofit organizations carry out their visions and exceed expectations.
- Fundraising Development
- Board Enhancements
- Visionary Strategic Planning
- Collaborative Program Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Innovative Leadership Skills
- Superior Event Planning
- Effective Sponsorship Negotiation
- Volunteer organization and empowerment
- Interim Services
As a fundraiser, JoAnn Albers makes things happen!
- Serves on Board of Directors for ACT Today, a non-profit organization formed to benefit support for children with autism. Also active with ACT Today for Military Families.
- Involved with O.C. Women in Philanthropy Fund
- Crafted Arthritis Foundation sponsorship campaign with Charter Communications media coverage
- Co-founder of a Circle of Giving campaign raising $600,000 within a 3 year span
- Leadership role with nationally renowned women’s health center in organizational development, cultivation, community involvement and awareness of women’s health issues
- $35 million Capital Campaign Solicitation Committee
- Facilitated Women’s Health Conference membership growth of 200%
- Co-created 2-day fundraising event netting $1.3 million over 5 years
- Effective board member involved in a $300 million campaign
- 8 year Nominating Committee member cultivating relationships and securing new trustees
Contact Albers Consulting LLC today for a free consultation to discuss your needs and vision to enhance your organization’s fundraising program. (503) 358-4551