With over 25 years of direct non-profit experience, JoAnn Albers has become known for her expertise in fundraising. JoAnn has the flexibility, insight and resources to help nonprofit organizations carry out their visions and exceed expectations.
- Fundraising Development
- Board Enhancements
- Visionary Strategic Planning
- Collaborative Program Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Innovative Leadership Skills
- Superior Event Planning
- Effective Sponsorship Negotiation
- Volunteer organization and empowerment
- Interim Services
As a fundraiser, JoAnn Albers makes things happen!
- Crafted Arthritis Foundation sponsorship campaign with Charter Communications media coverage.
- Fundraising Consultant for ACT Today. ACT Today is a a non-profit organization formed to benefit support for children with autism.
- Co-founded Women for Children, a non-profit organization creating a 2-day fundraising event netting $1.3 million over 5 years.
- $35 million Capital Campaign Solicitation Committee.
- Leadership role with nationally renowned women’s health center in organizational development, cultivation, community involvement and awareness of women’s health issues.
- Facilitated Women’s Health Conference membership growth of 200%.
- Co-founder of a Circle of Giving campaign raising $600,000 within a 3-year span. As of 2012, this campaign has raised over $1 million for women’s research, and continues to grow.
- Effective board member involved in a $300 million campaign.
- 8 year Nominating Committee member cultivating relationships and securing new trustees.
- Involved with O.C. Women in Philanthropy Fund — member for 3 years benefiting United Way of Orange County.
- Served on Board of Directors for ACT Today.
- Fundraising Development Chair, Co-Chair Nominating Committee for ACT Today.
- Board of Directors, Literacy Project Foundation, Orange County, Fundraising Development Chair.
Contact Albers Consulting LLC today for a free consultation to discuss your needs and vision to enhance your organization’s fundraising program. (503) 358-4551. Email for more information.